I finished knitting Starshower back in August. August!
I'm blocking it today.
It turned out way smaller than it should have. I didn't begin to get close to the gauge called for in the pattern. Typical me, I never even checked it. Even on my almost anorexic teen sized mannequin, it's tight when worn over the shoulders. There's no way it will go over mine. But that's okay. I plan to just drape it around my neck anyway. Worn that way and before blocking, it looked okay so I think it will be great once it dries. I just hope the almost anorexic mannequin's boobs aren't blocking into it. That could make for a weird look.