- cars are full of gas - check!
- extra gas & charcoal for the grills - check!
- extra gas for the stove & fireplace - check!
- a week's supply of water - check! In fact, we have 3 weeks worth!
- groceries - check!
- soda, chips & chocolate (these don't count as groceries) - check!
- booze - check!
- Candles, matches & a hand operated can opener - check!
- chainsaw tested & fuel available - check!
- generator tested & fuel available - check!
- chargeable electronics have been charged - check!
- an over abundance of reading material - check!
- an over abundance of yarn - check!
- announcement on the Etsy shop warning folks I may be forced off line - check!
- outdoor furniture, yard "art" & trash cans secured - check!
Now for the big question. Will Sandy hit us or go further north? And an even bigger question - will it really snow on Tuesday?
And one more question. Am I going to continue to have that song from Grease running through my head the entire 3+ days it takes Sandy to blow through here? You know the song I'm talking about, .... "Oh Sandy...."
Stay safe & I'll catch you on the flip side.